Friday, October 22, 2010

Paper Planes - M.I.A

I've had a few rare pleasures this week; I went to Origo Branding's 'A Vampire Night' party. They certainly know how to throw a Halloween party with dry ice and drinks with scary names! And I had lunch with my husband today (a work day!) at Café Istanbul with his best friend Chris. I must say, a complimentary almond yogurt desert is a perfect way to end the week.

And tomorrow is the big 102310 Project. I started with the modest hope that I could find 10 photographers interested in joining me in spending October 23rd taking pictures and sharing them, but was surprised at the pleasant response of others wanting to join. We currently have 22 photographers, perhaps we'll find the 23rd before midnight. I look forward to sharing the results from Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles, Vermont, and yes, Columbus, Ohio.



Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share