Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Long Weekend































Hi friends, I'm at the end of a long, glorious weekend full of great food, several movies (I highly recommend The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo if you like an edgy murder mystery/thriller with a little non-gratuitous violence and vengeance), and a delightful visit from my sister and brother-in-law. We stayed up into the wee hours, talking, grilling and eating on the patio. This is the stuff summer is made of.

I'm still working on some good HDR photos to share, but I've knocked a few things off my list for summer, specifically #1 (Graeter's black raspberry chocolate chunk), but am still working on #6 and #8. Oh, and I found an old Polaroid camera to play with and now just have to get my hands on some reasonably priced film! How neat is that?

What's on your list of things to do this summer?

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share