Monday, June 21, 2010
I have been waiting for you, checking days off the calender one by one, looking around the corner in anticipation, heaving an impatient sigh now and then. You'll notice I've compiled a list of things I'd like to do with you over the next few short months. We're going to have a nice visit, won't we?
Herewith my list:
1. Eat ice cream as a meal.
2. Lounge on the porch reading a book.
3. Spend a few nights in a cabin.
4. Go for long bike rides.
5. Visit the state fair, perhaps specifically to see Devo.
6. Grow really big heirloom tomatoes.
7. Dedicate a photo collection to a single color - but which one?
8. Clean the basement and attic. Okay, just the basement.
We'll discuss the attic with Autumn.
9. Meet a friend for dinner al fresco as frequently as possible.
10. Visit a flea market.
11. Enroll in yoga or dance classes. It's about posture and breathing.
So, we've got a lot to accomplish in such a short time! Come along, now ...