Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Colours Week

















































About my blogging neglect, have I mentioned Pinterest and how much of your time that can gobble? Oh, yes. You're looking for something, say, a plum pie recipe. Forget Google, you'll find it on Pinterest with a nice picture and a few reviews of it to boot. It starts innocently enough. You start with a single board, pin a few things randomly ... and then you notice other pinners are putting things in such tidy little categories and they surely have their lives in equal order, right? You know some pinners have boards called 'Braids'? And others have boards named after every single room in the house? It can get downright exhausting. In any case, here's a little blue for you. I don't have a board on Pinterest called 'Blue'. Yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Hi, My name is Rita and I am a Pinterest Addict." Haha!

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share