Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring Colours Week


I know, I know, I've been neglectful.  I seem to have overcommitted myself, what with learning mushrooms, and deciding to run a 5K this year ... that takes up a chunk of time, going to the gym nearly every day to get up to speed. Oh, and there's the shoe project I want to start on. Yes, I want to get people wearing their favorite shoes, the ones they think say something about who they are, the ones that can really reveal one's character. And then I want to make a book about it, or try to exhibit the results somehow. I've got quite a little Spring mapped out for myself, but for now I think I might just try to give you one picture a day celebrating a single color. Have some yellow, will you?

2 comments:

Jane Grant Tougas said...

Hot, hot, hot!

Anonymous said...

I'm still deciding what shoes are my all-time favorite. :) Still love that shoe idea!

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share