Friday, March 11, 2011

Memphis Minnie - Me and My Chaffeur Blues



Time plays funny tricks on us. Sometimes I think I was in Memphis a week ago for five minutes, and other times I think I spent a month there a year ago. That I even think about these time relationships means I miss it; even miss just being on the road, me and my chauffeur, not knowing what I was going to see, hear, or taste next.

Thank you for indulging me this week in sharing what I saw and the thoughts and images it all inspired. What I hope I have imparted is that we Americans have the good fortune of living in an intensely interesting country; it is our birthright to explore it. 

If you want to see more pictures from Tennesee, please go here.

But for now, enjoy a little Memphis Minnie, and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share