Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Deconstructivism






































































  







































Hi friends, I hope you're having a delightful week. As you can see, I've been working on my art photography. I had to create a sort of deconstructivism piece from an image that I had pushed aside, something I didn't feel too precious about. I chose this watery image (top) of leaves because while it isn't perfectly in focus, I loved the colors. We were invited to do anything we wanted with the image; I tried pulling it into ArtRage to make a painting from it (middle) (If you've never played with ArtRage before, go to the website and download a 30 day trial. You'll be hooked!) . But that didn't take the picture far enough for me, so I thought I would play with layering the two images, juxtaposing the first with the second, and then working the top layer to reveal the painted one underneath. Then I put  apiece of tape on it and splattered it with paint. What would Monet think?

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share