Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's Going on Here?







































So. I was walking around the neighborhood, taking a break from getting caught up (I'm SO behind in everything!), when I saw this. On one hand, you know what the creative intent was. I've painted on glass before. It's a curious thing, painting backwards. It must have hung above the mantle, or near the door, don't you think?

I'm working on a creative project of my own; transforming last week's furtive street shots into an art piece. It's rather involved, I'll admit, but I'm almost done. And I'm rather excited about it, if I can say that ... just a hint: everyone should have wings. Visit again soon and I'll give you some music to listen to and reveal my little art piece.

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share