Sunday, September 19, 2010

White Springs, West Virginia




































 


Those of you who know me well, know that I went to this place a few years
ago, and I had the distinct pleasure of visiting it again for a few days' stay.
Actually, we stayed with some lovely people who own a home perched atop
a mountain at the foothills of the Alleghenies. And oh, it is such a stunning place!
I won't bore you with the details of my peach-infused milk bath, my radiance
facial or my strawberry salt massage, but rest assured, I came home polished
and rejuvenated. If you are not in the habit of taking special care of yourself,
I recommend you start making a habit of it. You can't be beautiful to others if
you don't treat yourself beautifully first!

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share