Friday, November 6, 2009

A Personal Touch

I’ve decided to attempt to do all of my Christmas shopping on Etsy this year. The idea of supporting talented and creative individuals selling handmade and vintage goods lends a personal touch to the season. The problem I run into is the ‘one for you, and one for me’ issue (as my stylish friend Courtney puts it). My husband says that my gifting habits tend towards the aspirational, but when you’re smitten with something, don’t you want to give it to someone you adore?


























This sweater wrap would keep your dearest friends pretty and warm on cold winter mornings.
























I like the way these Rosaline Czech glass earrings glimmer in the sun. And seriously; eight dollars?




















This mother of pearl inlay bowl would look stunning in any home.

























And for the shutterbug in your life, how about a classic Polaroid land camera? (hint, hint)




















The romantic gal in your life needs one of these. Truly, she does.

1 comment:

Leanne of Folk said...

lovely finds!!!! ahhh, i know what you mean.....it's so hard to NOT shop for myself when i'm on etsy! (but still fun!)

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share