Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Theory

My friend Jane and I were talking the other day about starting a new photography group with the idea of shooting with a particular concept or theory in mind. The initial idea was to shoot with a song (or songs) in our heads, with the end result being a collaborative book. Choose a song and try to think, "what does it look like?" I think this is such a rich idea, but I started thinking about more possible themes, and more books. What it would look like if we chose a theme like stillness, bliss or mornings? There are so many ideas we could play with. Maybe 'song' could be just one book. What do you think?

I have songs for each of these pictures. Can you come up with any?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Photo #3 = Deep Purple
Photo #4 = I'll Be with You in Cherry Blossom Time
Note: I am REALLY old!

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share