Monday, April 4, 2011

Even More HDR























































Before I was married, my next door neighbor was this wonderful man named Ted.  We still enjoy a fond friendship, even if much of it takes place over email. Today, after browsing through my entire Flickr photostream, he sent me this magnificent poem about my photography. Isn't it amazing when you
meet people who really get it?

Buildings and plants
and textures and tiles

and vines all twine
in my mind
along with city walls
bricked and mortared
with crumbled signage
of ages past
and cusps of
rusted locks and colored rocks
enmeshed in lichens
and mosses
and bursting plants and pods
thrust upwards and out to the light.

~ Edward Beardshear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a treasure!

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share