Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is my final project for my art photography class. It has been a labor of love and, I think, an appropriate response to the eve of Thanksgiving. My life, and my work, is an homage to gratitude. I express my gratitude through images. Not just one day out of the year; gratitude is a habit that rewards us daily. It gives us both humility and strength. And I must say, I am grateful for my friends and family who support, encourage, challenge and inspire me continually. I am grateful for my health, which I know can be taken from me in the blink of an eye. I am grateful for this strange and wonderful world I was born into, which I sometimes forget exactly how to celebrate.  



And I am grateful for you, my friends, for coming back here again and again, offering me words of kindness and appreciation.  Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share