Monday, August 23, 2010

I'll be seeing you around, HDR

This is my last HDR shot for a while. We've had our ups and downs, but in the end, I think we'll remain good friends, perhaps even go for a walk together now and then. I broke up with HDR twice this summer. He can be so difficult at times; leaving extra files just laying around everywhere, taking up all kinds of space on my external hard drive, and demanding so much of my time and energy. But when things were good between us, they were really good. His dark side is so very dark, but he can be almost manic with color and light at other times.
Oh, HDR, you know me too well, don't you? You know I like a challenge ... there's supposed to be a glorious sunset tonight. Want to go for a walk?

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share