Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gifts for the Tough Guys

The hardest people for me to shop for are, hands down, men. Particularly the men I’m buying for who already have absolutely everything. It’s tough coming up with something unique every year that isn’t insulting. Gift cards are great in a pinch, but they don’t say ‘you mean the world to me.’ Forget that I think men should be carrying man purses around so we don’t have to carry all their stuff when we go out. Face it ladies, that idea is just never going to take off in North America.

So here are a few things that might be a hit with men.



























The small Mexican spice kit from purpose design … great if you’ve got a grillmaster on your list.



























The Doc Holiday Hat from Moe Sew Co. Millenery. We love a man in a hat, don’t we?

























A Spalted Maple Titanium Nitride Jr Gents pen from moon sky woodworks.






















How about a fun vintage sign from Larry’s tin signs.

I’m sure I’m missing some gift ideas … and I welcome yours!

1 comment:

Julie D said...

Come to my blog, I have wrapping paper for your gift....

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share