Thursday, November 27, 2008
I think it's important to live in state of gratitude throughout the year, but this is a good opportunity to remember some of the things I'm grateful for.
1. A warm shower every morning.
2. Generous and loving friends and family.
3. Music and the people who make it.
4. An education where I learned how to read instead of constantly worrying about my safety.
5. Living in a free world where I have a voice.
6. Having a hungry mind.
7. All the artists who came before me, and teach me humility.
8. Hot, dark coffee.
9. A roof over my head and all the things I care for.
10. Having more than enough.
What are you thankful for?