Sunday, August 29, 2010

Always. Sometimes. Never.


I always ...
Make more coffee than I can drink
Have a book or three on the nightstand
Sing in the car
Eat breakfast. I would have it at every meal if I could
Look forward to trips and adventures
Am inspired by the kindness and generosity of my friends

I sometimes ...
Have my camera with me, and when I don't I wish I did
Say something in haste that I wish I hadn't
Wish that people have either a poor memory or bad hearing
Think that life gives us what we need, not what we want, for a good reason
Ignore the phone

I never ...
Drink milk
Pass up an opportunity to eat ice cream
Cook without passion
Am perfectly satisfied, nor do I wish to be
Underestimate the power of please, thank you, and I'm sorry

No comments:

Share this with the world

Bookmark and Share